The Optima Challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Optima Challenge.

Hey guys! I've been away for a while cause of school and work, props of growing up. But dad and I will be doing the tour this year in the Vega. We have this whole autocross theme going on and we are trying to finish the car before May, time is slim.
    Does anyone know if Optima is having their annual Challenge that they usually have?
    I remember there usually is an early sign up date for it and we just want to go ahead and get on the list.
    Anyone else gonna give it try?
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
    Sean
    LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
    Drivin' it home!
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
    But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
      Hey guys! I've been away for a while cause of school and work, props of growing up. But dad and I will be doing the tour this year in the Vega.
      Evan, good to hear that you and your dad will be doing the tour again. Good luck with the challenge
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

Welcome back!
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Good to hear from you Evan!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I was asking if there was any news or info that was let out on here? I know sometimes people on the boards get to information before the general population does.
            The youngest guy on the board
            76 vega
            86 fiero

Comment

Working...
            X