Starting Line Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lar's again, thank you for all the things you did for us:
    Opening your home with all the effort you and your crew put into the preparation for the parties was tremendous.
    Helping us find parts and making special arrangements to have them delivered was exceptional!
    Be sure to thank Stoop as well.

I had a great time and really appreciated all the effort everyone went to to put on special entertainment for us "out of towners"

Comment

• Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish we could have made it.
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Lars...
        we really can't thank you and your family enough for the hospitality and acting tour guide! As far as Stoop goes, I am not sure that "Normal" is an often used descriptor, but we all enjoyed his "Moonshine Challenge" to our little group, Tammy, Sean and Myself really enjoyed it! Please pass our thanks on to him and his family as well...
        Last edited by silver_bullet; June 23, 2014, 02:47 PM.
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Lar's again, thank you for all the things you did for us:
          Opening your home with all the effort you and your crew put into the preparation for the parties was tremendous.
          Helping us find parts and making special arrangements to have them delivered was exceptional!
          Be sure to thank Stoop as well.

I had a great time and really appreciated all the effort everyone went to to put on special entertainment for us "out of towners"
          Lars, can't improve on cstmwgn's accolades - really appreciate yours and Stoop's hospitality, likely the best PT start I've had
          Much Obliged!
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Thanks to Lars and Randy for opening there homes to us for the parties. And the sightseeing in your area was great. It will be logged in the history books as one of the best moments of Power Tour. Good friends, good food, good times it don't get much better that.

Thanks Again

Comment

• Big THANKS to Lars and Randy for opening up your places for all us wayward BS'ers. It sure did get the Power Tour started on the right track. I just filled out the HRPT survey and I wrote they need to take lessons from you on how to control a crowd. There was no problem getting out of your venue, burn outs mandatory to keep traffic moving. ;) Thanx again John 'n Kathy
              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• It was our pleasure. We had a great time with every one. Power Tour is one of those oppurtunities that brings people from all over that have an intrest in cars; getting our small group together for a party on the 20th power tour was a special deal. There is a lot to do and see in Mooresville, I hope we did not cram too much stuff into Friday's schedule. If they ever start here again, we will do this again.

The autographs on the street make me smile every time I leave the house. Good Job.

If anyone has the chance to post pictures of the parties please do so in the pictures thread. Taking pictures slipped my mind.

Comment

• Here's a couple ficks
                  Attached Files
                  John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                  Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• saw a sweet little Chevy Nova at Lar's party that was the color I want to paint the Elco. Look forward to seeing it (the Elco) on PT 2015)!! Also would like to thank Scott and Therese for a fantastic "Halfway" party! Really enjoyed the food and fellowship, and getting to meet "Echo", Scott's dog! Also enjoyed meeting the Canadian guys!!! For those who did't attend, you missed a great time!
                    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• A great big thank you to Lars and Randy! I only got into town late and just checked in quickly at the end of the party to say I had made it in on Friday. Enjoyed myself immensely at Randy's on Saturday night. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you
                      Fabricator's Motto: Cut to fit, Beat into place.
                      Quando omni flunkus moritati
                      HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X