PT2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PT2009

Lone Star Loop...How cool is that...And everyone moves as a group..Sweet...
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
      Originally posted by rexdogg
      Hey, the Walmart tour might be closer than expected....if GM files for bankruptcy on or before June 1st (as has been suggested in some media), the whole PT might be down the drain....rexx
      Bob, when you were talking to DF at Maxton, did rexdogg's suggestion ever come up; if yes, does Family Events/HRM need or have a plan B? ???
      Tom, PT was already in the books, I'm pretty sure it's a go. While talking to DF about who wasn't going I pretty much came to the conclusion that the tour is on just missing some sponsers. If not, coming to a Wal-Mart near you, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Tail of the dragon tour :D. Come June we're going somewhere, that's a promise.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
        Tom, PT was already in the books, I'm pretty sure it's a go. ..................... If not, coming to a Wal-Mart near you, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Tail of the dragon tour :D. Come June we're going somewhere, that's a promise.
        Either way, I'm in!!! ;D
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

SO has anyone done a search to find the locations where Hooter's shares a parking lot with Walmart?

While Walmart most likely would provide a better parking experience - Hooter's probably wins in the visuals department although I will admit to the potentional for some people watching at Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
            SO has anyone done a search to find the locations where Hooter's shares a parking lot with Walmart?

While Walmart most likely would provide a better parking experience - Hooter's probably wins in the visuals department although I will admit to the potentional for some people watching at Walmart.
            You should have been at the WalMart in Maxton. :o ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

This was recently posted under General Discussion by LS1 ZR2 who is both a part owner of a speed shop near Warren and works for GM

"You guy's are welcome here anytime. Feel free to stop by if you are in the area?.We are still working out the details on Power Tour, but would welcome everyone here that day. We are still in the planning stages, but I think we are going to close early when the Power Tour is in town. We would still be open when most come through town.

Everyone thinks the GM Tech Center stop will be the largest stop ever. We are planning for 6000 to 7000 car's that day. GM has moved the employee car show to that day, and last year we had over 1000 employee car's. The employee show is not open to the public, and it's that big. Add the 2000 or so long haulers, and all the locals that will show up and this will be one hell of a show. If you are within driving distance, you should attend."

See more at http://www.bangshift.com/forum/index.php?topic=11379.0

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Checked the HRM Power Tour registration page today and saw that NAPA has signed on as the Grand Finale sponsor. That's better, huh?
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

This was recently posted under General Discussion by LS1 ZR2 who is both a part owner of a speed shop near Warren and works for GM

"You guy's are welcome here anytime. Feel free to stop by if you are in the area?.We are still working out the details on Power Tour, but would welcome everyone here that day. We are still in the planning stages, but I think we are going to close early when the Power Tour is in town. We would still be open when most come through town.

Everyone thinks the GM Tech Center stop will be the largest stop ever. We are planning for 6000 to 7000 car's that day. GM has moved the employee car show to that day, and last year we had over 1000 employee car's. The employee show is not open to the public, and it's that big. Add the 2000 or so long haulers, and all the locals that will show up and this will be one hell of a show. If you are within driving distance, you should attend."
                  Hi Tom i sent you a pm but i think it got kicked back please let me know

See more at http://www.bangshift.com/forum/index.php?topic=11379.0

Comment

YellowLightning/Blake

Check your private messages

Comment

YellowLightning/Blake

Check your private messages
                      Tom

Blake is at work. I was just on the phone with him when Bob (Booby to his closest friends) posted his reservation. He won't be able to change his until later tonight as he is trying to cover his lunch money today.

Comment

Working...
                      X