Road Trip 8-17 Pics Finally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip 8-17 Pics Finally!!

Going up to see the grand kids in Ohio, stopping by Bluelightning. 500mi each way, I got the GTA from the shop today (I've only drove 3 or 4 times since PT) and washed her up. Anyone want to give me a shout call me at 434-907 -3524. I plan to return Tues. or Wed. It will break up the trip.
    Living the dream!

Re: Road Trip Tomorrow 8-17

We'll leave the light on for ya! ;)
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If I call you Buddy, does that mean you'll make the trip to Colorado? ;D Have a safe trip and enjoy spoiling the grandkids! ;)

Linda 8)

Comment

Be careful what you wish for Linda. Reni used to live in Colorado and she want's to go back one of these days.

I just got off the phone with Buddy and he's in West Virginia. He stopped for gas and one of his rad hoses blew. He's working on it now so he can get back on the road.
        I R Bob
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
          I just got off the phone with Buddy and he's in West Virginia. He stopped for gas and one of his rad hoses blew. He's working on it now so he can get back on the road.
          Bummer !!! Maybe I'll give him a call to break up the monotony ..
          ;)

Comment

Come on out Reni! We have lots of Mustangs around here + a few Chevelles! :D

Linda 8)

Comment

Well Buddy made is safe and sound last night. Needless to say today is not going to be a good day at work. ;D
              I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                Needless to say today is not going to be a good day at work.
                Why, whatever do you mean ??

;D

Comment

Stupid $5 pitchers or beer! ;D
                  I R Bob

Comment

Presumably, the cheaper the beer is, the more you get ?
                    :P

Comment

yep. made it in last night. Lost 2 and a half hours with the busted lower rad hose. Met some great people in West Virginia yesterday, it blew while I was pumping gas. The young man, Nick at the Sunoco gas station in Look Out, WV got on the phone to call a friend. I figured he had a friend sitting around who could use a couple bucks, well, he gets off the phone and says "she will do it", I think cool, I was happy to have my radiator hose delivered. About an hour later, his mother shows up with the part. Yes I said his mother, a fine young lady I thought was maybe his sister. I will post pictures when I can get online with my laptop. Anyway, got back on the road after an hour and a half, but to get hot, 260 deg, about 3mi down the road. I let it cool down for a little to find another place for water (still too much air in the block). Clear sailing from there, I will post picks later...

Morning, Bob,,,

Steve, Presumably,,,,,,you are correct
                      Living the dream!

Comment

Let's just say this morning was MUCH better then yesterday morning. ;D
                        I R Bob

Comment

What ??

No beer last night ?
                          ;)

Comment

Just a couple. Buddy went to his brother's place for the night last night.
                            I R Bob

Comment

wow... what a road trip! I went out yesterday out on a friends boat out of Port Clinton OHIO. We went thruogh there last year on PT from Cleveland, the great Lake Erie. I did to Bob again... showed up at 4 in the morning,,, sorry Bob. Today I
                              Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                              X