X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's NOT Bristol TN !!

Originally posted by cstmwgn
    Originally posted by rexdogg
    Here I am, following the post to see if there are any early tips as to the 2009 PT stops, and...it went from Bristol, TN, to blondes, endowments, and shrinkage.....wow
    Rexdogg - as has been said on many occasions - we are a very diverse group that (like a lot of blondes) struggle to stay on topic :. I am hoping that they forget all this in the next 280 days as I would hate to be in trouble in June.
    well, I couldn't care less about the blonde/shrinkage stuff (actually, thought it was funny); I was hoping that the thread would give some info as to the 2009 PT stops.....personally, I don't think any of the "forum freaks", or the hardcore power tourers, as they say, care much about this give and take....I just thought that it was funny that one topic went to another......anyway, looking forward to next years' tour.....

Comment

It's the ADHD kicking in! Oh look, shiny............................ ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

You all just made my day catching up on this thread. (especially the shiny part Bob, that is sooo me!) :D Being a natural blonde and a Norwegian, I get stupid jokes all the time. I personally just consider the source. :-\ As far as remembering this by the time PT 09 rolls around, maybe maybe not. The mind is a strange thing sometimes. Some days the memory is really good, others it sucks! :P

We personally don't care where the tour goes, we've already made the commitment to be there no matter what. But speculation is so much fun and what else do we have to do for 280 days! ;D

Linda 8)

Comment

I do what I can Linda. ;)
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
          X