Ike is bearing down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike is bearing down

Mike and Susie here in the path of hurricane Ike. we are in the process of "hunkering down". we live in a 60'X30' double wide mobile home and things could get dicey!! winds are at about 35-40mph and expected to reach 75-100. no rain yet but expecting about 10". God hears your prayers for His hand of protection even if we don't. Don't know how long we will have electricity, but will post again tomorrow or whenever power is restored.
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Re: Ike is bearing down

Good luck you guys. Be smart and be safe. If you can go somewhere else and get out of that mobile trailer it would be a good idea. We are feeling Ike hear too. Tornado sirens went off all morning and most of our low lying areas have up to 6 feet of storm surge already. Seems this storm wants to make some history for itself.

Comment

Mike & Susie-please stay safe, even if it means heading to a shelter. The trailer can be replaced, the 2 of you cant.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Said it before and will again, watch your asses and please check in when ya can.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I hope all is well with you guys. Please post if you can and let us know how you are. My prayers are with you all.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Hope all went ok through the night, we have been watching on T.V. and it looks really bad. Our prayers are with you all in Ikes path.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

we wish you all well
              think of happier times

or this

or this

smile it will all work out
              2007 Power Tour Long Haul
              2008 Power Tour Long Haul
              2009 Canadian Points East Tour
              2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
              2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
              2012 Power Tour Long Haul
              2012 Northeast Rod Run
              2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Good luck. We are thinking of you . Be safe.
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                X