X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR Mag LA to Madison? to Start O9HRPT

Do you think this will happen?

Page 19 HR Nov 08

"giving us devilish thoughts of resurrecting the original concept of driving a few HOT ROD project vehicles from our LA base to Madison, for the start of the official '09HOT ROD Power Tour, No guarantee's that it will happen,but if we so it, ya wanna go?" ROB KINNAN

I want to go
    bob

Re: HR Mag LA to Madison? to Start O9HRPT

Count us in...... Sure beats driving cross country alone! We'd be Long, Long Haulers!

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
      Do you think this will happen?

Page 19 HR Nov 08

"giving us devilish thoughts of resurrecting the original concept of driving a few HOT ROD project vehicles from our LA base to Madison, for the start of the official '09HOT ROD Power Tour, No guarantee's that it will happen,but if we so it, ya wanna go?" ROB KINNAN

I want to go
      bob
      That would really make you a Long Hauler. It may even get a few more folks to run from Cali if they do a "Tour to the Tour".
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I just emailed Rob in case he doesn't read it here, but a trip with the group would make us feel a little more connected to the tour.

Comment

I hope they can pull it together for you folks out west.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Any thoughts as to what route u will take? IF ya come thru Tulsa, Oklahoma I-44, we and probably a bunch of others could hook up with ya enroute! That wud be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by maromoma
              Any thoughts as to what route u will take? IF ya come thru Tulsa, Oklahoma I-44, we and probably a bunch of others could hook up with ya enroute! That wud be awesome!
              Yeah it would be. The group would really grow each day, and the west coast folks could have a run going back....maybe they would have a Long-Long Hauler event when you get back to LA. Cool.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I know we'd be in for something like that. It's always better to travel in a group!

Linda 8)

Comment

Working...
                X