Send Lawyers Guns and Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Lawyers Guns and Money

WooHoo....got power 15mins ago. it went off and wrecked my first post 5mins ago. we are well, not too much damage. thank you all for thoughts and prayers. will get back soon.Mike&Susie
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Re: Send Lawyers Guns and Money

Glad to hear all is somewhat well M&S!

Linda 8)

Comment

did you want it in that order ??????
      2007 Power Tour Long Haul
      2008 Power Tour Long Haul
      2009 Canadian Points East Tour
      2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
      2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
      2012 Power Tour Long Haul
      2012 Northeast Rod Run
      2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln
        did you want it in that order????????????????
        I think he may need the gun most at this time. He will need the money and lawyer later if someone tries to break into his place.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I can take care of the guns part, not much money and dont know too many lawyers. Glad to hear that you made it ok. I guess I got lucky, I got power back Friday afternoon.
          1964 Chevelle
          Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
          LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Bout time Mike!!! I kept calling you and you never called me back. You had me worried. If you Texas guys need anything let me know.

Comment

thanks everybody.... Blake,sorry about the phone thing but the house phone was out for the whole time and the cell phones were out for about 5 days and then were hit and miss for a few more. a couple of our dealerships(Autonation) for which i am one of two local facilities maint tech, suffered some serious damage and we were busy hooking up the giant generators on others(mucho overtime),so it's been hectic!! and traffic is hell....i never appreciated traffic signals so much!
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Glad to hear you are fine. Hope you really don't need the guns, but being an expolice officer I have a few if needed. Take care and keep us posted. Wish I was closer so I could be of assistance, but you all are in my thoughts and prayers.
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

glad ya are getting things back in order. it sounds like the southern part of texas got the worst of it. i live in the northern part and my parents live in the eastern part and we didn't get much more than some rain.

Comment

I've got reletives in Humble and some of them still don't have power.
                    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                    X