Power Tour final stop BRISTOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour final stop BRISTOL

Jerry Pitt released today that Bristol would be the last stop on the tour.Get your reservations.
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Re: Power Tour final stop BRISTOL

I don't need no stinkin reservations for Bristol - have friends that live about 10.6 miles from the speedway :D

Comment

if i book a non-refundable room in one of the citys they claim and its not the right city i will be looking to kick someones ass
      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
        if i book a nonrefundable room in one of the citys they claim and its not the right city i will be looking to kick someones ass
        I would have thought that if you booked a nonrefundable room - you should have yours kicked!
        I have been making sure that all mine are cancelable same day just in case something happens.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
          if i book a nonrefundable room in one of the citys they claim and its not the right city i will be looking to kick someones ass
          I would have thought that if you booked a nonrefundable room - you should have yours kicked!
          I have been making sure that all mine are cancelable same day just in case something happens.
          Ouch....i think i just had my ass kicked :-[
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
            Ouch....i think i just had my ass kicked :-[
            it just ain't worth the $8.50 you save
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

If you book refundable rooms (up until 6:00PM check in) you can cancel if something comes up....if you go with the 'travel agency', you need insurance because they charge you at the time of sale, and it's not refundable. The get you comin' and goin'.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

If you do make the mistake of going with the travel agency and get the insurance, read the problems one person had over on the Hot Rod forum. He had doctor's letters and the insurance turned him down until after months of fighting, Jerry Pitt getting involved, etc. Not worth the hassles!

Comment

seriously....you just don't save enough money (15%?) going the refundable route.
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                    If you do make the mistake of going with the travel agency and get the insurance, read the problems one person had over on the Hot Rod forum. He had doctor's letters and the insurance turned him down until after months of fighting, Jerry Pitt getting involved, etc. Not worth the hassles!
                    be your own travel agency all you need is a credit card ( Note make sure your exp date is after the power tour or they may cancel your rooms) and phone and have them email you your confirmation # and start a note book

Comment

Originally posted by crankshaft
                      Note make sure your exp date is after the power tour or they may cancel your rooms
                      That's why this year all reservations are going on Sharon's card. Mine expires March. I get a new one automatically and can put the room on that card but we reserve it with her card.

The reason for two separate cards - when we travel if my wallet or her purse go missing, only one card will have to be reported as stolen/missing. If we both carry the same card then when either one is lost, the other is no good.

Comment

That's a good idea, Leon.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

So what's the FF's hotel of choice for Bristol?

Comment

Originally posted by maromoma
                            So what's the FF's hotel of choice for Bristol?
                            I think that a few are heading for the Holiday Inn in Bristol, VA (just over the line); but....some of the hotel reviews i found on the internet for both Bristols were mixed, at best...one thing I'm hoping is that after the stops are announced, folks familiar with the stops will jump in with their opinions as to the best places to stay, etc....

Comment

I think the Holiday Inn in Bristoll, VA had a little bit better reviews but is a little bit farther then some of the others. We noticed the really close ones didn't have really good reviews either.
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                              X