Dang Bank of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang Bank of America

My Visa card from Bank of America just threw me a curve. I made all my motel reservations with my BoA Visa card ( my MC expiration date is 5/31/09 so I didn't use it). Today I get a notice in the mail that BoA is changing my Visa to a Master Card with a different account # of course. So now I have to redo all my reservations to a different card. Not difficult - just annoying.

Re: Dang Bank of America

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! At least you should be able to just change the card, right? Good luck!

Linda 8)

Comment

That sucks Phil. At least it shouldn't be that hard to fix.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Phil That sucks I had to do the same thing when my wallet came up missing after making some reservations. Simply called the hotels back and changed to replacement card numbers. Wasn't too hard, just a pain. Time will tell if we still have our rooms come next June.
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

this is not good news. my reservations where made on my "davey allison" BoA visa card. i haven't recieved any such notice yet though. maybe i'll get lucky and they won't change mine.....or maybe i'll get unlucky and they won't tell me they changed mine.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
          X