Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 VA Cruise

Originally posted by BluLightning
    I don't know if I asked before, but what time is this shindig starting?
    Bob, we are looking at 5-9. Then just after 9 we will get the donations totaled up and present them to the VFW. You and Reni still up to manning the table for a bit so I can get out and mingle about the cars?

To all that will be attending, I can't thank you enough in advance. Groups like the VFW do many great things for all veterans and our donations will help them do even more.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
      Bob, we are looking at 5-9. Then just after 9 we will get the donations totaled up and present them to the VFW. You and Reni still up to manning the table for a bit so I can get out and mingle about the cars?

To all that will be attending, I can't thank you enough in advance. Groups like the VFW do many great things for all veterans and our donations will help them do even more.
      Attending is my pleasure. Any time it is for the troops, past and present, I am there. My brother is National Guard and in Baghdad with the 32nd right now instead of driving his FFR Cobra to the Power Tour.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Gun Metal Gray Metalic paint, 347 cid SBF, T5, 3:73 IRS nicknamed "Blood Money" since it was built with Combat Pay from his four years in the USMC. He bought it when he left the Corps, finished it just before signing up with the 32nd.

Comment

Yeah Jim, we will work the table. We're planning on getting to Madison about 2 or 3pm. Once we get settled in at the hotel we'll shoot on over to QSL.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Count us in and probably our traveling companions. We should get there sometime between 6 and 7 PM. I am a Vet and I always look forward to giving back to my brothers and sisters.
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Yeah Jim, we will work the table. We're planning on getting to Madison about 2 or 3pm. Once we get settled in at the hotel we'll shoot on over to QSL.
            Bob & Reni, thanks a bunch. See ya Friday in Madtown.

Comment

What is the address of this QSL?

Comment

2259 Deming Way
                Middleton, WI 53562
                (608) 831-LUBE(5823)
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

2259 Deming Way
                  Middleton, WI 53562
                  (608) 831-LUBE(5823)
                  It is at the junction of Hwy 12 & 14 on the west side of Madison(Middleton). It was on your left as you came into Madison fromn Rochester last year.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks to all that showed up and donated. We had 202 cars roll into the QSL and collected $277 for the VFW. Wayne will be sending us details on how the money was used and I will post them here for all to see the difference we made for the veterans. Took a few pics but very tired and gotta work on the truck in the morning( ). Thankfully there is a NAPA just down the block from my hotel. I hope they will be able to help being NAPA is a sponsor,

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X