Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any rumors or guess on drag runs in '09?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any rumors or guess on drag runs in '09?

Looks like GLD is now an official stop for Sunday!!

Sunday, June 7th, 2009, Great Lakes Dragaway will be an official Pit Stop for the 2009 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour. Sponsored by Peak Antifreeze.

Details on times and such will be updated as this event approaches.
    Sunday, June 7th, 2009, Great Lakes Dragaway will be an official Pit Stop for the 2009 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour. Sponsored by Peak Antifreeze. Details on times and such will be updated as this event approaches.

Comment

doesn't surprise me that Great Lakes would open for the Tour.......I noticed on their website that last year's schedule ('08), they ran every Sunday in July and August, but in June only every other Sunday (and the second Sunday was open last year); so.....if they indeed open for the Power Tour folks, that would be very cool......rexx

Comment

Great Lakes Dragway is the Place that gave me the dragging fever again 07

Comment

ok, for those of use that are way south of the mason-dixon line, where the you-now-what is Great Lakes Dragway ???
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
            ok, for those of use that are way south of the mason-dixon line, where the you-now-what is Great Lakes Dragway ???
            Great Lakes Dragway.....18411 1st St., Union Grove, WI. www.greatlakesdragaway.com in Union Grove, Wisconsin, on the way from Madison to Racine....would make a neat stop, in my opinion, for the PT'ers coming through....rexx

Comment

just took a look at the Great Lakes website, which has their 2009 schedule....although the .pdf schedule is kind of hard to read, it looks like they have scheduled a "B.O.P." day (Buick, Olds, Pontiac) racing day for Sunday, June 7th (the day the PT is coming into Racine)......so, no stop there for the PT? (To MIKEE'S for the Bratfest!).......rexx

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
                Great Lakes Dragway.....18411 1st St., Union Grove, WI. www.greatlakesdragaway.com in Union Grove, Wisconsin, on the way from Madison to Racine....would make a neat stop, in my opinion, for the PT'ers coming through....rexx
                is this the same one we stopped at two years ago when we went thru racine?
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I do believe so - the one we met at for the morning meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                    I do believe so - the one we met at for the morning meeting.
                    Yes it is the same track.
                    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                    X