What Jobs do you Have in "Real" Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jobs do you Have in "Real" Life?

I saw (on "the other" Power Tour board) a thread of what jobs does everyone have, it was kind of cool, so what jobs do you all have? I work in a high line dealership, (Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo) yuk! But it feeds my habit...lol. Please do not ever buy a Land Rover, friends do not let friends drive Land Rovers! Biggest JUNK ever!

Re: What Jobs do you Have in "Real" Life?

I work for a waste-to-energy plant.....we take household garbarge and burn it in boilers to produce steam that turn turbine generators that produce electricity and after the steam passes through those it heads to a military base and they use it to heat & cool buildings depending on the season. For every 10 trucks of garbage we burn we produce 1 truck of ash that sifted for metals after which is buried in a monofill. Been there 18 years.....Im a part time control room operator & a part time crane operator depending on who is there or out determines what job I do for that day. The company is called Covanta Energy.
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Head auto repair tech at Adesa Lansing auto auction.
      30+ years expirience in auto repair and building engines.

Comment

Cop
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Manager for Santa Fe Glass in Merriam, KS. It is a locally owned company with 5 stores in the K.C. metro area. We do everything with glass like: store fronts, auto, shower doors, table tops, insulated units, etc.

Comment

Helicopter tech/avionic tech/electrician/armament tech/postal worker/motor pool maintainer/general gopher at a place where my first name is "Sargeant". ;)
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Underware model :-*

Comment

Computer analyst for a Utility company.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Partner in a Land Surveying company, Party chief of the field crew.
                  Chris

Comment

Mature Chippendale Dancer/Performer

Comment

Hope the underwear model and the Chippendale guy dont get into a tussle....lol

Comment

I work at Haddick's Towing in City of Industry CA doing lien sales and misc stuff

Comment

They already did, 70NOVASS, and believe me it was not a pretty sight.......... :
                          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

parts department at a gm dealership. my job is to take care of the techs first customers second.

Comment

Was a mechanic at a dealership for 4 years. Then got a job as a heavy truck mechanic for the city of Milwaukee. Can't beat the benefits. The dealership went out of business two years later. Best move I ever made!

Comment

Working...
                              X