I NEED A NEW CAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
    Sold the Nova right after power tour, used the money to help my son buy a townhouse, think I have a ride worked out with the crew from Laid-Back, they are going to be vendors at every stop this year and are bringing both woodies, should be ok as long as I don't have to buy beer for them....
    Fred... You know poverty is contagious, we catch it from our kids.......
    PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
    1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Sold the 59
      that means i'm back to having the biggest trunk on the tour :D
      HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Totally shocked to hear you sold the 59, but looking forward to seeing the new ride. Even if it has to be next year. See ya in June.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Sold the Nova right after power tour, used the money to help my son buy a townhouse, think I have a ride worked out with the crew from Laid-Back, they are going to be vendors at every stop this year and are bringing both woodies, should be ok as long as I don't have to buy beer for them....
          You could give them that special drink you have brought in the past that comes in a jar..........I think they would get more mileage out of it per volume......
          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Fred, If I had known that you were bored with the '59 and wanted a '65 SS droptop we could have worked something out. I always admired that car.
            Non-denominational car nut.
            Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
            Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
            X