No announcement yet.

I NEED A NEW CAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred,if you are coming thru NC on 40 give me a call will do beers and lunch or supper.depends on when you come thru if at all.Have a safe trip brother
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

We'll hell, the 64 fell through, guy just couldn't bring himself to sell it, now have my eyes set on a 63 bel aire wagon, Ken and Linda have been so kind as to go take a look at it for me, if I get a thumbs up from them looks like a road trip to bring her home, CO to VA! Easy ride ....keeping my finger crossed..oh and I'm going to stop in at everyone of your homes on the way back, leave the light on for me
      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

my lights always on
        2007 Power Tour Long Haul
        2008 Power Tour Long Haul
        2009 Canadian Points East Tour
        2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
        2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
        2012 Power Tour Long Haul
        2012 Northeast Rod Run
        2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Bring it Fred.be safe.
          Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Well, if you come back from Denver on I70, we're pretty close to Kansas City.........you got my number.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Gotta love the wagons! They were made for road trips!
              Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
              Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
              Kansas City 2017

Comment

We'll after all the bullshit,3 road trips,Linda and ken checking one out, I found me a 66 vert down in SC, nice solid car, same owner since 72, needs just a little love, put down a deposit and am heading back down next week to pick it up, no gotta figure out what motor I need, bruiser or cruiser ? Damn choices

Comment

There is no replacement for displacement...or something like that. Until LS came along!!!!! I still like the big blocks.
                  PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                  1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                    We'll after all the bullshit,3 road trips,Linda and ken checking one out, I found me a 66 vert down in SC, nice solid car, same owner since 72, needs just a little love, put down a deposit and am heading back down next week to pick it up, no gotta figure out what motor I need, bruiser or cruiser ? Damn choices
                    Can't you get both cruiser and bruiser with a mild 572 crate?
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Been thrashing to get the 66 ready to go, got the suspension done,got the brakes done, got a new crate motor and 700r4sitting on the floor, I'm running outta time, might have to bum a ride with someone this year....

Comment

What happened to the Nova, Fred?
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sold the Nova right after power tour, used the money to help my son buy a townhouse, think I have a ride worked out with the crew from Laid-Back, they are going to be vendors at every stop this year and are bringing both woodies, should be ok as long as I don't have to buy beer for them....

Comment

Damn kids!!
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sold the Nova right after power tour, used the money to help my son buy a townhouse, think I have a ride worked out with the crew from Laid-Back, they are going to be vendors at every stop this year and are bringing both woodies, should be ok as long as I don't have to buy beer for them....
                              Just beat them at cornhole every night and you'll be fine!

Comment

...... think I have a ride worked out with the crew from Laid-Back, they are going to be vendors at every stop this year and are bringing both woodies, should be ok as long as I don't have to buy beer for them....
                                Might be cheaper to buy yet another car than to buy that much beer

FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X