hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

Hey everyone.Haven't been around for quite some time,so i thought i would drop by and say "Hi".

Last six months or so have not been good to me as i lost my Dad and i had to put my Mom in a nursing home.She's in Texas and i'm up here in Chicago so you know how that may be.Been a bit busy and a little rough all wrapped up in one.I do plan on going on the Power Tour Long Haul so i look forward to seeing alot of you all on the tour.It will be good to see some old faces and meet some new ones.TaMan are you going? Call me when you get the chance
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Re: hello all

Good to see you back! Sorry to hear about your Dad. What are you taking on the tour this year? Is it the Camaro?

Comment

i am leaning towards the Camaro .I still have the Roush just in case.
      Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

I'd rather see the Camaro in person than just pictures. Even though it looks wicked in the pictures, maybe TA & I could take it for a spin : :o : JK

Comment

Also sorry to hear about the loss of the Dad. Looking forward to seeing you on PT again this year.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

hey Gary....sorry to hear about your loss. Where in Texas is your Mom? looking forward to seeing you on tour again.
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Keepin' ya in our prayers! If I see that Camaro in person I'm toast!!! Glad ya are back on here and wishin' u well!

Comment

Good to see you on the forum again Gary! :-* If you guys like his Camaro in pictures, you'll be blown away when you see it in person!!! :o Be sure and check out the headliner, it's really cool! Hope to see you in Madison for the freaks get together Friday! ;)

Linda 8)

Comment

Welcome back. Our condolences on your loss. Hope to see you on the tour.
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

well i'll be lookin for all of you and thanks for the kind words.

Mike she is in the Arlington area.
                    Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

That's smack dab in between Dallas and Fort Worth, for you non-Texans !

;D

Comment

That's where we registered for the Chevelle, Arlington baseball park! :D

Linda 8)

Comment

dude...sorry to hear about dad. maybe we'll see ya in Detroit on tour. Bring the Maro. :o

Comment

Working...
                          X