Ocean City MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean City MD

Any one going to the Ocean City Cruze, May 15-18th? We're staying at the Quality Inn Boardwalk.
    Ron Reidell
    56 F100
    2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Ron, I will be down in my green Nova. In the evenings we hang out at the Dumser's Ice Cream joint around 49th street. It's always crowed up to the Hooters parking lot and alot of cops up there and everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
      Ron, I will be down in my green Nova. In the evenings we hang out at the Dumser's Ice Cream joint around 49th street. It's always crowed up to the Hooters parking lot and alot of cops up there and everywhere else.
      sounds great, we'll try to hook up. This is the first time my wife is going on a hotrod weekend with me, but she loves ice cream runs, sounds perfect.
      Ron Reidell
      56 F100

Comment

Chris, when are you leaving? We are going down early Thursday morning and will be going right by Fredrick. I think we will leave about 8 am and its a 2 hour drive to Fredrick.
        Ron Reidell
        56 F100

Comment

Ron, I leaving thurs but I need to work at least till 11-12 depending on how much is going on. So it looks like I will be about two hours behind you. But if you have any problems on the road let me know. Just watch out for the man on the way down they know there is alot of Hot Rods heading down the road so they are on the look out.

Comment

Hey guys. Steve here in Annapolis. Looks like I will be there Thursday thru Saturday in the am. Probably driving the 66 truck. I may get my ass in gear and make Dean(62 Chrysler in my avatar) run for the show.

Steve
            Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Ok Chris, what do you say about hooking up at Dumser's Thurs evening?
              Steve, what time do you plan to leave, we should be crossing the Bay Bridge between 11 and noon thurs, might stop at Annies for some of their great crab chouder.
              Ron Reidell
              56 F100

Comment

Don't know. I am at the mercy of my construction job and a couple of local buddies that inspired this years trip. Rusty just got his 56 sedan delivery done and is itching to go. I will PM you some contact info, The cell phone is always on. Hooking up with BSers is always a blast.

Steve
                Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Ron, Dumer's is always on my list. We get there around 8 and hang out and watch traffic go by from there porch till aroud 10 or so. so we will see you there.
                  Steve- Stop by if you want I will have a BS shirt or a Power Tour shirt. If my Green Nova is in the lot I' m there.

See you all there

Comment

Sounds great guys, this is the first time my wife is spending a Hot Rod weekend with me. Looking forward to a great time. I'll PM both of you guys my cell #.
                    Ron Reidell
                    56 F100

Comment

Won't be long for this one leaving in 7 days. Hey Ron hit me up if your close I should be leaving Frederick around 10am now.

Comment

That sounds like it will work, we are leaving between 7and 8, I think its a little over 2 hrs to Fredrick. PM me your phone # and we'll text you on the way. 7 days cant wait, had the truck ou for a cruise today, all mechanics done just a little body touch up left.
                        Ron Reidell
                        56 F100

Comment

Working...
                        X