Anyone need rooms for HRPT '14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need rooms for HRPT '14?

I do a group block of rooms for our gang every time we go. I anticipated more people going than are actually able to this year. So, I figured I would offer up the extras before I cancel them in mid-May. We are staying at Fairfield Inn's, a Springhill Suites, Comfort Inn's, a Clarion Inn and a former Fairfield Inn (now independent). Our rates are between $79 and $99 per night. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Mike

Are any of them the host sites? Booked rooms for the whole tour, but am going to see if I can find some closer for wed thru sat....1st Tour, gonna attempt long haul. Thanks, James

Comment

Originally posted by Hwyhogg View Post
      Are any of them the host sites? Booked rooms for the whole tour, but am going to see if I can find some closer for wed thru sat....1st Tour, gonna attempt long haul. Thanks, James
      Not that I know of. If this is your first trip, you don't need to be at a "host hotel" to be near the action. Most all of the hotels in the area will be packed with hot rods. Have a blast on the tour!

Comment

I need some rooms heres my email send me a number to call please or some info thanks Brian

Comment

Brian, I just sent you a private message. I don't see your email address here...

Comment

Mike, would you send list? Just send you my e mail by pm

Thanks Ken
            Last edited by BLUE STREAK; April 28, 2014, 11:01 AM.
            PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
            1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

I sent you a pm. Please send me the list if you have any left.
              Thanks
              Victor

Comment

Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
                I sent you a pm. Please send me the list if you have any left.
                Thanks
                Victor
                Send me your email address in a PM

Comment

All rooms appear to have been spoken for. If anything changes, I'll post again.

Comment

Working...
                  X