Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship

Do any of you get any kind of sponsor's to help you out on the tour? Just wondering. I had 2 last year. I have one again this year. The local manager of O Rielly's auto parts is going to furnish me with my oil and filter before and after the ride. He will also supply me with some washing soap and a bucket with some washing stuff in it like last year. It's not much but it helps.
    Last edited by Andy4639; May 1, 2014, 06:33 PM.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Nah, we're just a bunch of amateurs.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
      Do any of you get any kind of sponsor's to help you out on the tour? Just wondering. I had 2 last year. I have one again this year. The local manager of O Rielly's auto parts is going to furnish me with my oil and filter before and after the ride. He will also supply me with some washing soap and a bucket with some washing stuff in it like last year. It's not much but it helps.
      If it helps, I will assist with the promotion of the the washing soap and bucket, just don't be surprised when you hear car the with joysey plates honking the horn outside your hotel suite!
      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Well if you want to blow the horn go right a head, seeing how I don't sleep with my hearing aids in you may wake up everyone else but not me!

Comment

Andy, You should get in touch with someone at the corporate office and let them know about what is going on. No better place to get the name out than on PowerTour. BTW, I thought I still had your number from last year but I didn't. Shoot over a PM so I don't miss you and Dave in Charlotte.
          Visit my sons blog:
          www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

My job is sponsoring my by keeping me employed!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Funny how that works isn't it?
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I got $100.00 for gas last year also after it was split up.

Comment

2014 HRPT starts Friday morning June 6th for me. I have O-Reilly auto parts on board again this year on the truck. Went by and got my goodies from them today! Washing bucket with soap,rags,wheel cleaner, 1 gallon of antifreeze, 5w-30 O-Reilly's synthtic oil and filter.
                  Did a little custom work on the pulleys also. Put the sticker on the back window as well.
                  :chevy:

2014 HRPT starts Friday morning June 6th for me. I have O-Reilly auto parts on board again this year on the truck. Went by and got my goodies from them today! Washing bucket with soap,rags,wheel cleaner, 1 gallon of antifreeze, 5w-30 O-Reilly's synthtic oil and filter.
                  Did a little custom work on the pulleys also. Put the sticker on the back window as well.
                  :chevy:

Comment

My wife is sponsoring my ride. I'm using her credit card for gas ;)

Comment

I have my wifes card to! Lol...

Comment

i should talk to miller brewing for a sponsor
                        i think we spend more on beer and ice than gas
                        HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Harpslinger View Post
                          My wife is sponsoring my ride. I'm using her credit card for gas ;)
                          Perhaps I could try that on my wife also
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                          X