Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Don't take your boss, bring Mendy instead
    I didn't know there was a difference

Keep working on her Greg
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by 87 GMC Blue View Post
      Looks like I wasn't up on the emails, since they go to my better half. Maybe since the tickets are for a car load, we can pile in like the old days and cram as many in a ride that there is room for available space. Mike, Bob or Arrowhead Just asking. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.
      Should be no problem finding room for you...
      Is your better half coming along also?
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

Looks like I wasn't up on the emails, since they go to my better half. Maybe since the tickets are for a car load, we can pile in like the old days and cram as many in a ride that there is room for available space. Mike, Bob or Arrowhead Just asking. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.
        Andy, is this you? Unfortunately the improvements to the website don't let me post under ">>>>head" or "arrowhead". Hope all is well. You can ride in with me, although we may have to put you in the 'boot' when passing the toll collectors
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Yes it is me!! Since the improvements I hadn't been able to use Iphone to get on here, and now see all the things I've missed out on. Sadly, the wife can't get off work this year, but my niece is riding along with me so she can enjoy our car culture and fun times. I just pictured the scene from Grease when they was all piled in the trunk sneaking into the drive-in, thought it was a good idea since the ticket was per car. Plan on getting there Fri, early I hope. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comment

Dang, no tickets...

Trade somebody beer for space for 3 20-somethings!
            Local person
            sigpic

Comment

I have a ticket and will likely carpool with someone else, thus freeing my ticket up for some one.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

i could probably squeeze a few in with me

Comment

Hey Andy, good to hear from you again. Dad is going to be with me this year so I won't have room in the truck. I'm sure you can hitch a ride with somebody though.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Man, can't believe the Drive-In sold out in one day, well, yes I can. If someone has a ticket they can't use or has room for 2 more, Kathy and I would like to attend. We could even use our car if that would work out better, the Goat had a huge back seat back in the day....it doesn't seem so huge now.....Hmmmm.
                    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

I got mine as soon as I got the email..... If it is free its for me.....I'm in....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

can't wait to see everyone on Power Tour
                        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Yep, missed it too. The drive in last year is one of my favorites memories from PT. I guess next year I will have to station somebody at the computer 90 days out so we don't miss the early morning emails.

Comment

I got an E-mail saying there records showed that I got 2 tickets for the drive in. And if i would give one back if we didn't need two. But we have two cars going so I do need them. But i have a back seat in the the Nova I can get at least two more into the show with us. (4 if we try enough and the tires don't rub) If anyone wants to ride in with us just give me a shout on Sunday my numbers on the BS list. We all sit in our chairs once we get there anyway. I know last years Drive In was a blast and if I can help anyone out I will.

Comment

I should have room for a couple in the Mav too.

Comment

We got ours too.

Comment

Working...
                                X