Hot wheels cars& trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot wheels cars& trucks

I was wondering if anyone knew if Rick Hendricks planned on bring out the S/M hotwheels cars and transporters for the Z max event. Seeing how this is a event in his front door with drag racing and the movie in Knoxville Tenn it would be cool to see them in person.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Don't know but it would be cool.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I know he has them stored in Charlotte at his wharehouse. Well at one time he did.

Comment

so call the museum and ask them and then post up what you find out. i remember in '12 when we were near rt 66 a few places and museums said if they had known of the event they would have adjusted their hours so we could have been able to visit. i just placed a call to the crown point historical society to see if we could get a tour of the "famous John Dillinger prison" after the tour ends

Comment

I will call and see what I can findout.

Comment

Any luck Andy? I toured Mr. Hendricks private collection last year. It is not open to the public or tours. It is truly an amazing place. Any one luck enough to get in there should take the opportunity.

I am hoping the trucks will be at Z Max.

Comment

Just got off the phone with the operator at City Chevorlet again. Haven't had one call back yet from them. I have left several messages but haven't herd a thing!
              Last edited by Andy4639; June 3, 2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

They called me back finally. Said they had nothing planned until late summer when the new jeep dodge dealership opens in Concord they will be there for the grand opening.

Comment

Working...
                X