FRIDAY, JUNE 6TH, 4-8PM Enjoy a VIP Experience at Hotchkis Performance East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIDAY, JUNE 6TH, 4-8PM Enjoy a VIP Experience at Hotchkis Performance East

Anybody plan on going? I figured I would just to check out the facility until I head over to the starting line party that night.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

first ive heard of it but i'm interested

Comment

I think I may get this in before the starting line party, as I know I won't be in town in time for the VA and Lunch etc...
      Fabricator's Motto: Cut to fit, Beat into place.
      Quando omni flunkus moritati
      HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

It's on the driving directions form the HRPT site.

Comment

I just saw where Harley has cart racing setup in Mooresville that day to. I may do that instead. I went a few months ago with our group from work. It was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
            I just saw where Harley has cart racing setup in Mooresville that day to. I may do that instead. I went a few months ago with our group from work. It was great.
            where did you see that?

Comment

I n the starting line party post. I put some information in the VA Home thread about the cart racing after the visit. Please pregister if possible for the cart racing so they can orginize the races. This will start about 3:30 after a ride through the country coming from the VA. I am having trouble with copy and paste to this site, so please check with Go Pro about basics like shoes, pants etc. They provide helmets and neck collars. There is a great area for non racers to watch and heckle. They have vending machines on site.

Friday morning we can meet up around 9:00, in Mooresville (location TBD) for a short run to visit a few local automotive attractions, then lunch, followed with the VA car show, then cart racing.

Saturday is PT kick off at ZMAx. The Saturday Party is open all afternoon, and evening with great food, pool, car repair, band or DJ.

More information coming soon.http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-parties/page4
              Last edited by Andy4639; May 24, 2014, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Looks like it will be a cool event.http://t.e2ma.net/message/fiqoo/7jqvch Check it out.

Comment

I'm thinking of checking it out too. Just friends on rolling in time and meeting up with everyone.

Comment

IF I can get out of work early enough on Friday, I'm gonna swing by this.
                    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                    X