leaving upstate NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving upstate NY

leaving fri morning(6) for charlotte from the Binghamton area any one headed down then that wants to travel together

Yes! I've been trying to start this thread for weeks. I'm leaving out of Syracuse. What are your plans?

Comment

Anyone else heading this way. Our original plan was to leave in the morning, put in some hours then stop for a long lunch break before continuing on. Our car has OD so a proper highway speed is not a factor for us.

Comment

Welcome to the boards youse guys...You should really be leaving Thur morning if you can, so you can be there for the Friday activities
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

we are planning on leaving fri, morning .taking 81 to 77 into charlotte . overdrive here also

Comment

are you taking 81 down what time do expect to go through Bing. ?

Comment

if either of you change your mind and leave on Thursday afternoon/evening, send me a PM. Friday would not work for me as Syracuse is ~ 11 hours from Mooresville, whereas I am closer to 9 hours. If I left on Friday morning, it would be a 5:30 AM bonzai run so I could get to Mooresville for the fun on Friday. My tentative plan is to spend Thursday night near Hagerstown MD (just off 81). Mooresville is ~ 5 hours from Hagerstown which should get me to the destination by noon
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
              X