X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Ms. T -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

What kind of interesting side trip you got in mind Terri ?You know Charles is up for anything.
      Last edited by CaminoKid; June 3, 2014, 02:19 PM.
      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Hi Woody!! West of Bettendorf, Iowa is a place called Dyersville, where the movie "Field of Dreams" was filmed. If we can figure out a way to get around the construction Patrick (Silver Bullet) posted about, we are gonna try to go. That is one of my all-time favorite movies!! I love baseball!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
          BTW, Charles, are you up for an interesting side trip during the tour?
          Let's check the details together after we got on tour. Are you bring an "outfit" for the photo-op.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

Think they have them there. No pitchforks, but maybe a bat and glove!
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Welcome back Terri.... See you guys Saturday...
              PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
              1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Hi Ken! Looking forward to seeing you again! Don't forget your "Wrusty Wrench"!!

Comment

I was thinking about stopping at the store for American Pickers in Iowa also.Just up the road from the venue.
                  Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Yep, we are gonna stop there too!!! Maybe we can hook up and go together.

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                      Yep, we are gonna stop there too!!! Maybe we can hook up and go together.
                      Hey Terri, Vic and Ken- Steve and I are probably heading there too!

Comment

Cool Diane! Maybe we can make a caravan to Pickers!!

Comment

Working...
                        X