I'm Baaaaack!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Baaaaack!!!!

Hi guys!!! After 2 years of frustration and a new computer and 40 million e-mails to whitemonster and intervention by Chad, I am FINALLY able to get back on here!!!! Gee, I've missed you guys!!!! Can;t wait to see everybody next weekend!!!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Welcome back!
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Great to see a post ....

Comment

Hey Terri, like your avatar where'd you get that idea?
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Great to see that you've returned!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Hey I can post now too.Glad your back on also
            Longhauler 2009,2011
            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Maybe this will be working for me too. I'm on a different computer, so I'll try my home computer when I get home!

Comment

We changed to Chrome browser and it all works now

Comment

Google Chrome as your internet browser seems to fix most loggin problems.

Comment

Vic and Terri, it's good to see you! Welcome back!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks Ed & Mary! Looking forward to seeing you guys on tour!
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Terri, Although I won't be there for the first time in 5 years, I do miss you and Vic..Have fun and think of us..I'll toast you both and please do the same...
                        Last edited by street72; June 1, 2014, 07:06 PM.
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                          Thanks Ed & Mary! Looking forward to seeing you guys on tour!
                          We're missing this year.....got a grand daughter graduating, so..........have fun and save us a seat for 2015!
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Welcome back to the boards Terri ...We will see you towards the end of the week
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

That's great that you guys are back on we've lost a few members this year on the forums it's good to see some come back.
                              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Working...
                              X