Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I am just doing one day, is it ok to jump in somewhere on the route?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I am just doing one day, is it ok to jump in somewhere on the route?

If I am just doing one day, am I allowed to jump in to the group somewhere on the route, or is it only for longhaulers? I think it would be fun to ride in with everybody, but didn't know if people along the route would object to cars joining in the group half way through to one of the stops.

As long as its not a Prius! You're not driving a Prius are you? Or one of them Smart cars.....don't like den neither.
    Seriously, its a public road.

Comment

Ha! Nope, its a big ole 67 galaxie.

Comment

It's a public road and spectators are free to attend the events. Join in the caravan. What part of Ohio? I'm assuming you're doing Norwalk to IN?

Comment

Im in Columbus. I was thinking of driving down to Athens and waiting for everybody and starting with the Norwalk leg.

Comment

I was planning on doing the whole thing, but I am waiting on my radiator to come back from the shop. It kept running too hot for me to drive the whole thing the way it was, so the radiator is getting recored. They were supposed to have it to me at the beginning of the week, but now they are thinking Saturday, so I thought I should just plan on Norwalk in case I don't get my radiator back until Monday, and to see how it does. I am just glad it started running hot now, before I found out the hard way somewhere between here and North Carolina, because that is usually how my luck goes.

Comment

Lynn you could head to Granville and drive up that way. 20 min from New Albany. We have some local friends joining us there.

Comment

I was thinking of Granville. I am actually in Westerville, so Granville is the closest point to join for us. I just hope I get my radiator!! They called today and said they got the wrong core delivered to them, so I might not get it for a couple more days.

Comment

Working...
                X