On the road 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the road 2014

This will be my offical thread for the tour. I'll post everything I can while on the road. I just arrived at my mom and dads house in Newton Conover NC for the night. Plan to head out early to the track then spend the day checking things out in Mooresville. My mom has Alzheimer's and she has the baby doll to keep her company.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy4639; June 5, 2014, 03:31 PM.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Ok guy's and gals sorry it's been a quick couple of day's. Truck is doing great. Had a small problem Sunday night after the drive in. Lights went out after tooting the horn at Lars. Fuse poped. Other than driving 65-70MPH with no headlights for about 20 minutes on the interstate everything is fine.

Ok here are a few pictures of Big Daves new ride' The big Bannana Boat'

It looks good, it drives good and the best part it can run good to. He lead yesterday coming to Charleston and it hasn't missed a beat yeat. It hasn't missed a gas station either! Huh J/K it doing pretty good after master Vic got done with it. It's getting about 10 MPG.
    Last edited by Andy4639; June 10, 2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Here are few more.

Comment

Mary said Mike and Donna were following a 'boat' today on Facebook......is this it?? LOL!!
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

May have been it. Got home at 3am this morning. Drove the 1000 miles straight through. Left Dave, Brett, Greg and Damon in Lexington Kentucky last night about 10:00PM. They where stopping for the night but I kept going. Truck ran great the whole time. Not one issue with it. The truck sitting at the great lakes.

Comment

Here is the link to my pictures.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Working...
            X