My Hot Rod Power Tour 2014 Event Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hot Rod Power Tour 2014 Event Coverage

Bringing you TONS of Hot Rod Power Tour Coverage from Charlotte to Charleston, WV! Stay tuned for thousands of pictures and when I return home, tons of video!

I'll physically post up more photos when I get home, but the links below will take you to all of my photos. The hotel internet SUCKs in Charlotte, or I'd post more now!

For all of the photos from the motel parking lots, CLICK HERE

Couple of my fav's

For all of the photos from Hotckis Suspension, CLICK HERE

For my blog entry for the day, with start to finish recap, CLICK HERE

2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

A little afternoon tease, these are a few parking lot photos I took this morning. Almost a thousand photos uploading, stay tuned!

CLICK HERE for all of the photos from this morning.

2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

All right, finally getting some photos uploaded, the hotel internet sucks, so I'm kinda doing the best I can!!!

I started the day off at Cars & Coffee, pics below! (More to come!)

For all of the photos, CLICK HERE

A few fav's

Comment

Thanks for posting pics for us that can't go.
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

Motel parking lot photos from tonight, I promise, the good stuff is coming soon!!!

Comment

This link won't be live until about 2 am, but its today's photos from Charlotte, I wanted to share them, but I can't stay up long enough to wait on the upload! Up at the crack of dawn to head to Knoxville!!

The official start of the Hot Rod Power Tour! Wow! So much too look at so much to see! But I can’t wait to get on the road tomorrow! Stay tuned to JDSMotorsports.com for all of your Hot Rod P…

Comment

Thanks for the pictures and updates. I am stuck in Ohio waiting on my radiator recore. I will catch up with everybody somewhere in Ohio.

Comment

Just got home, tons of pictures from Sunday and Monday to come, plus hours of go pro to go through.

Comment

Slowly getting caught up on pictures, hope to have them all uploaded by tonight. Playing catch up on my Charlotte post, here are a few of my favorites. The link to all of them is a couple of posts above.

Comment

All right, Sunday's photos are up!

CLICK HERE for all of them!

A few of my fav's.

Comment

Holy shit, gotta be worth a couple thousand comments...

...and what do you call this?

It's a 57... no, it's a 55... can't you F'n read?

Comment

That's Car 55. They sent it out when Car 54 couldn't be found.......

I want that Vista Cruiser, but Mike won't sell it to me......

Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 10, 2014, 07:04 PM.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

A few more photos, CLICK HERE for the recap from Sunday.

Ah foxbodies, just making sure the clutch cable is still there!

251 miles!

And a well deserved cold drink with the boys!

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            That's Car 55. They sent it out when Car 54 couldn't be found.......

I want that Vista Cruiser, but Mike won't sell it to me......
                            Lol

That poncho's had over 5000 likes on facebook in a couple hours

Last edited by Casper; June 10, 2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

The vista cruiser has to be the coolest car on the tour IMO! At first I was like huh? when I saw the green GTO but then I was like ooooooh diesel! Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X