Edit Your Signature !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Your Signature !

I've had several members ask how to edit their Signature lines so they can update their Power Tour years of participation. Follow these instructions;

You can set and change your signature by going to your username in the upper right corner > click to get the drop down > select User Settings. On that page, select the Account tab and then go down to the area that says "Conversation Detail Options". On the right side, you will see the option "Edit Post Signature". If you click that link, you will get a popup editor that will allow you to enter/edit your signature.

Last edited by Monster; June 16, 2014, 06:03 PM.

Thanks for the tip - couldn't figure it out before this!
    2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
    1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
    1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

thanks also!
      LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Mine says I have too many lines so it will stay the way it is. Doesn't make any sense.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Mine says I have too many lines so it will stay the way it is. Doesn't make any sense.
          The Administrator may have set restrictions on how many lines or characters allowed in the signature. I don't know what they are, but maybe you exceeded them from the old system, so you can't add more. Sorry Bob.

Comment

Thanks!
            HRPT Long Haul 2013, 2014

Comment

I've been told I do things to excess too Bob, it's normal, sort of.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                The Administrator may have set restrictions on how many lines or characters allowed in the signature. I don't know what they are, but maybe you exceeded them from the old system, so you can't add more. Sorry Bob.
                No problem Steve. It's not a big deal. Just wondering why it says 8 lines max and I have 3?
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

No problem Steve. It's not a big deal. Just wondering why it says 8 lines max and I have 3?
                  What about your spacing?
                  LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Just wondering why it says 8 lines max and I have 3?
                    Mmmm, I just changed it and it said it saved successfully, but it didn't seem to change in your Sig line ??
                    Last edited by Monster; June 18, 2014, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I think the spacing and the happy faces take up at least 6, if not more lines..........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

I think the spacing and the happy faces take up at least 6, if not more lines..........
                        Are you pulling my chain? I think it's a conspiracy.
                        I R Bob

Comment

No. If you look at the signature, you'll see the space between lines is much bigger than normal type would be. The graphics are in a bigger 'font', I think.
                          Other than that observation, Steve wouldn't conspire against you although he doesn't seem to be acting like the mayor any more............and might be harboring some resentment over that.........maybe we should reinstate him, ya think?

See the extra space the happy face uses??
                          Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 18, 2014, 04:37 PM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Now the 2014 LH is showing up ... Ha, ha, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                              Now the 2014 LH is showing up ... Ha, ha, ha.
                              You sneaky rascal!
                              I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X