Pics are up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics are up

Remember when you were driving into the Speedway on opening day, the guy was handing out blue cards with numbers... those pics are up. And they're unprotected, so you can copy yours off the website

Link to the album: http://photosportsusa.com.nodns.mcgo....aspx?aid=3001

What idiot set-up his shots so that everybody has their car right in front of a POS white van ?

Comment

LOL I said the exact same thing. They were selling them as posters. WHY would anyone want that on the wall?

Comment

Well if you never seen their work, they wipe out the background and put one of your choice in..... The do good work..... I have bought mine the past 4 years.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

The people with us all bought theirs and they really look great.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

They do the Myrtle Beach car show every year and I have several of the truck. They put whatever back ground you want on it. Very nice work.
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I got one with a cool power tour background, very expensive though!
              2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

I liked mine, but not $70 worth of like.
                HRPT Long Haul 2013, 2014

Comment

Working...
                X