Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I can no longer post on my computer, I have to use my phone. Anyone have an answer or solution??
    HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Are you using Chrome on the computer? I thought someone said using that would fix the problem.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Using Chrome at home with no luck and IE at work with no luck.
      HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies.

Comment

if the cookies are peanutbutter, I'll take um..

Comment

I had to change the cookies setting on IE for it to work and will check my home computer with Chrome tonight. Thanks White Monster for the tips!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwood74 View Post
              Thanks White Monster for the tips!

Comment

I'd log out, go to the forums home page, select the forum you want, then login. The front page of Bangshift redirects to a different address (http://Bangshift.com) as does the front page of the forums (http://bangshift.com/forum) and the individual boards, like the Unofficial Hot Rod Power Tour Board, have the WWW in front of them. The two different addresses will have two different cookies. That's what I'd try anyway. I've not had any logon issues with Firefox and the new board, but I never show logged in to Bangshift.com/Forum ... I do when I'm in one of the boards.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                X