No announcement yet.

Cruisin the Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack - It was great meeting you and some of your friends at the Biloxi Block Party. Thank you again for your alternate routes suggestions as they clearly made getting around easier later in the week. I am terrible with names but did your buddy end up buying another car?

Comment

Another Cruisin the Coast has ended.......a great time partying with friends. It was great to have the Casteel's come in from NC and Allan "cstmwgn" from Florida. You guys really made it special and I hope you had a great time. Jack.......I was hoping to catch up to you too, I sure we will at some point. Well I can't believe that the cruising season is pretty much over and winter is setting in....even us hot rodders need an off season. Saw a lot of innovated things that guys had done to their rides so I try and improve on my stuff. And with the encouragement of Brent and Allan "Maybellene" my '66 Chevelle is on the front burner for the winter to be finished......a lot work there so getting started this week. What a great family of people I've managed to fall into
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        Jack - It was great meeting you and some of your friends at the Biloxi Block Party. Thank you again for your alternate routes suggestions as they clearly made getting around easier later in the week. I am terrible with names but did your buddy end up buying another car?
        Alan, we also enjoyed visiting with you. Jim bought a '57 Plymouth Savoy, 2 door sedan, tired 6 cylinder and drove it home. A late model Hemi for it is planned. It is white, new paint and interior and will make a nice car, (for a MOPAR). The alternate routes were about as busy as highway 90. I'll send you a message later in the week about hotel rates. Jack

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X