New horse soon to be in the barn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Straight across the bolts on the bellhousing flange mounting bolt circle, trans side, center to center
    Depth from bellhousing flange, trans side, to flywheel surface

Thanks Bob! I'm trying to see if the depth is close for a T5 to a Kubota and I'm speculating that the bellhousing flange is close to a #4 SAE bell, which is what the Kubota comes with. If it's close, I can use the Speedway adapter and save a ton of work and cash compared to the offerings out there right now. I'm trying not to spend more on the adapter than I spent on the motor. lol.
    Best measurements I can get without taking the clutch and pressure plate off are 12 1/4" bolt center to bolt center and 1 7/8" from flywheel to flange. Let me know if that works. If not, I'll go out and pop the clutch and pressure plate off and remeasure.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Check out Brian's latest Blog on a sweet '31 ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
        I'd love to see some pics of this group Vic ... any chance ?
        Check out Facebook Kazim Hillbillie Kusins

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Best measurements I can get without taking the clutch and pressure plate off are 12 1/4" bolt center to bolt center and 1 7/8" from flywheel to flange. Let me know if that works. If not, I'll go out and pop the clutch and pressure plate off and remeasure.
          That's what I needed - thank you sir!
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Me likey ...

Comment

Here are a couple of our Cars in a parade
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out Brian's latest Blog on a sweet '31 ...
                Badass car! Very similar to what I want to do.
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I was enjoying the October-14 issue of HRM and when I turned the page over to 70, I couldn't help but think of Mr. Magoo with either of those mills installed.

Comment

I was enjoying the October-14 issue of HRM and when I turned the page over to 70, I couldn't help but think of Mr. Magoo with either of those mills installed.
                    Me too....the blown flattie is too cool! C'mon boB, you can doooo eettt.........
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Ford Flathead V8 - The Flathead Guide of Death

Ford's Flathead V-8, the Engine That Gave Birth to Hot Rodding, Is Back in Vogue, and Here's Everything You Need to Know About It.

By Marlan Davis, Photography by The Manufacturers, Marlan Davis

Hot Rod Magazine, September 29, 2006

Read more: http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/e...#ixzz3A65dZqvn

Comment

• I'm thinking something similar to the one on page 70. Thanks for the link Steve. I was on vacation for a week so nothing got done on Magoo. I did tell my Dad that I want him to refinish the wood floors and my Mom that she's going to paint so nose art on the car. Might as well put the family to work.
                        I R Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                          Me likey ...
                          The body looks like it's in too good a shape to cluster it like the tow truck.......if it was only a partial body....
                          LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

• Marlan Davis is a genius.
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Working...
                            X