Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally started restoration on the El Camino!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll have to get together and shoot sometime! I'll introduce you to "Princess", my 9mm!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• ... and I'll introduce you to "Sweetheart", my .308 M1A.

Comment

• I'll bet Princess is cuter! She's pink! She shoots a pretty mean group, too!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Sig Pink ?

Comment

• Hey Terri & Vic, enjoyed stopping by the shop and seeing the El Camino. It turned out really nice......I can see way you had such a big smile on your face now!
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
              Hey Terri & Vic, enjoyed stopping by the shop and seeing the El Camino. It turned out really nice......I can see way you had such a big smile on your face now!
              Have you changed your mind about Cruisin' the Coast? We're going to have lots of fun at the GearHead!

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

Have you changed your mind about Cruisin' the Coast? We're going to have lots of fun at the GearHead!
                You guys are making it hard on me, but alas I can't be in two places at the same time. I'll be in Gulfport for Cruisin' the Coast. But there will be other BS'ers with me so we'll be carrying the standard from the coast as you guys will be in the mountains.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                X