No announcement yet.

Hot rod asking where to go on Facebook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil, I say a stop off in Lincoln, Ne maybe? Then I can lead you all here, an hour south...
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

It will be interesting to see who the new "management" is & how they handle the tour. Cant really be any worse than FE.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr View Post
        It will be interesting to see who the new "management" is & how they handle the tour. Cant really be any worse than FE.
        Don't ever say it cant get any worse. Someone can always mess it up worse. Just hope that they don't.
        1964 Chevelle
        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

I agree! No matter how bad it is, it can always get worse! I just wish they would let us know already!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
            Why do you think ?
            Sorry I'm late on getting back to you on this. I only do the tour every other yr. I know there has been problems in the past . But with any event this big there are always problems. So i wad just wondering why.
            Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
              Phil, I say a stop off in Lincoln, Ne maybe? Then I can lead you all here, an hour south...
              Sounds good to me. I could sleep in my own bed one night. Problem is, no place to put that many cars here since they gave away the state fairgrounds to the university.
              Last edited by 67 Malibu; September 24, 2014, 07:11 AM.
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
              X