Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Track Days - Who's Competing !!

Originally posted by street72
    Ed,Yea I got one of the Hertz Shelby's out of the rental fleet.It is number 027.It does handle and I can slid any corner...I'd love to take my 72 Nova on this run,but it is my virgin Tour and I want to know what to expect,along with the comfort of radio,air,wipers,trunk space,spare tire,GPS...You know all the things a drag car doesn't have...But I will be back and know that I'm really looking forward to this..I read the forum almost every day and keep up as best as I can..but you will find me along the Tour as I have my stickers already,and trust me, I'm not a sticker guy...But there will be plenty of room for the 2009 Hot Rod Power Tour sticker on the car,as I'm doing the Long Haul with my great friend from New York..The only problem...He breaks down where ever he goes..Even if the car is brand new..The one thing I haven't figured out yet is how to post a picture...But look for me on the road and on the tour..All Black with Gold stripes..And the plate says "RENTAL"....Rett
    how to post a picture...go to the "general discussion" and there is a thread about posting pictures. good luck ;D
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Yep, go to the General Discussion board and at the top, one of the sticky threads is Photo Posting 101 by HotRodLadyCrusr, who is the resident photo posting expert.

Any further questions, just ask ...
      Good luck.
      ;)

Comment

I would like to try both.....but lets see if I can get my car there first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KJZ28
          I would like to try both.....but lets see if I can get my car there first!!!
          You sign up at the venue so if you get the car there, you're in.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

I am defenatley doing the auto cross for fun. This year I am driving my 08 SRT4.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                Originally posted by Pumpkin
                Jim, it doesn't say anything about it in their schedule > http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/in...?page=schedule
                other than "June 8 Sun Diesel Trucks/Fun Racing Open for all9am -5pm"
                That's the 2008 schedule.

I doubt I'll have to woory about going faster than 13.99 so I won't worry about getting a helmet. I might just have to try this year. Anyone know if they allow a passenger? Sharon has never gone down a dragstrip, and taking her on GLD would be neat since I used to drive there back in the 60s
                Shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep it to slower than 13.99.
                1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
                http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

One of my crew has a kart he is thinking of bringing along, we were wondering if they will let him run that on the autocross

Comment

Working...
                  X