No announcement yet.

is there going to be a 2015 PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea, Scott. Keep that in mind if this is the actual schedule. Would be good to see Terese and Echo again (and you, too, of course!!!)
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
      Looks like I will probably stay at home if this is true for the Milwaukee stop (1 hour drive from house). Would be willing to do a start line party also. There is a large VA hospital nearby right next to the Great Lakes Navel Base (boot camp base), maybe we could use that for the Friday Show?

There is also a VA hospital right next door to Miller Park.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Frieberger posted on FB that the HRPT announcement will be made in the next few weeks.
        HRPT Long Haul 2013, 2014

Comment

Thanks. That is really late. I know my motel confirmations were usually dated Oct. or Nov. in past years.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
            That is really late.
            Yeah, but they had Family Events to FIRE and then make up for it ... lots of contracts to negotiate and get signed. Did you ever hear of lawyers worried about time, when they charge $300 an hour ?

Comment

True. But would it kill them to at least announce the dates?!
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                Yeah I can see them all huddled around the water pipe working on logistics.
                No no, huddled around the 8-71 blower working the logistics...
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                X