Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ... when is all this gonna happen ?

Comment

I think pinstripe is like tattooing it's a matter of personal taste although pinstripe is easier to remove.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
        So ... when is all this gonna happen ?
        Hoping to talk to the guy next week, will have to see how soon he can do it. Then I can embroider the same design on the seat backs when I get the upholstery redone. That's the only thing we haven't redone on the interior.
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Comment

??
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I know, I know, you're waiting for updates! Still waiting to be paid for a job so I'll have the money to do the striping. Believe me, will post progress report as soon as there's any progress to report!
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Did this project fade away?
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nope, just put on hold till spring. Sassy is more cold-natured than I am, and does not like winter roads!!

Comment

Saw lots of El Caminos at the Turkey Rod Run! Thought of you..............

Comment

Glad to know I'm remembered!

Comment

Working...
                      X