Classic Performance Products (CPP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Performance Products (CPP)

Has anyone purchase parts from these people and what is your opinion. I'm looking to buy there front and rear brake system and suspension kit for my 1966 Chevelle.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

I haven't bought parts from them, but I went to their shop/store on the Car Craft Anti-Tour earlier this year and they had some really nice pieces on display in their show room and looked like quality stuff. I was eyeballing their front subframe's and control arms for my '69 Firebird.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We put a CPP front disc brake kit and power booster + master on my brother's 68 GMC pickup. Everything went together pretty well, and performed as expected.

cheers
      Ed
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Dave I just used the CPP rear disc brake kit and I wouldn't recommend it. The bolts that hold it on aren't even grade 8 bolts they are t-bolts...WTH are these things. I would look for another kit.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I had their master cylinder with the built in adjustable proportioning valve on the Malibu. It finally solved my leaky proportioning valve problems. It also has the option of routing the brake lines out of the bottom which I really liked. And I am in the process of putting one on my '56. However I did a bunch of research on their brake kits for the car & the only ones that I liked appeared to be the Wilwood kits that they sell. And I found that I could get a better price on those kits elsewhere. So that's what I did.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
          X