2015 HRPT Unofficial Hotel List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Does that mean it's still on, or is it still TBA?
    well. it's still TBA on the websites, whatever that means.........rexx!

Comment

Thx, Dave.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

how can i get a list of hotels? registering this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by blueovalforever View Post
          how can i get a list of hotels? registering this weekend?
          I suggest you read all of the post on these four pages as a starter. Read the reviews of the hotels you are interested in an make reservations that you can cancel the day of or day before arrival.
          Last edited by smalblock; December 17, 2014, 07:15 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

You guys might want to check the initial post for an updated list of who's provided hotel info.......I try to update that username list a couple of times a week.............list is getting pretty long already.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed, can you send us the list....haven't done mine yet, but will send info when I do
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Hi Mike & The Fabulous Susie K ! Merry Christmas !!
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Here are mine.....

June 06th - Candlewood Suites Madison - Fitchburg
                  June 07th - Candlewood Suites Champaign-Urbana Univ Area
                  June 08th - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pontoon Beach
                  June 09th - Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown
                  June 10th - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Birmingham - Inverness
                  June 11th - Holiday Inn Express Long Beach
                  June 12th - Holiday Inn Baton Rouge-South

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

some mention on the other boards that Biloxi hasn't been finalized, and that the HRPT might go to Monroe, LA, instead.......Monroe(?). maybe Jackson, MS, would be better, or Orange Beach, or back to Mobile, or (?).....thoughts?......rexx!
                    Last edited by rexdogg; December 19, 2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Ed- Can I get a copy of the list please? I haven't finalized all my reservations yet and would like to see where everybody is staying.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
                        Ed- Can I get a copy of the list please? I haven't finalized all my reservations yet and would like to see where everybody is staying.
                        Send me your email address..........
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I am a newb, but here is my hotel list...

America's Best Value Inn, Madison, WI
                          My House, Danville, IL
                          Econo Inn, Washington Park, IL
                          Vista Inn & Suites, Downtown Memphis
                          Comfort Suites, Pelham, AL
                          La Quintana Inn New Orleans, Slidell, LA
                          Motel 6, Baton Rouge SE

This is also my first Power Tour. Always dreamed about it, now I am just doing it!
                          Last edited by ChevyJosh; December 19, 2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                            some mention on the other boards that Biloxi hasn't been finalized, and that the HRPT might go to Monroe, LA, instead.......Monroe(?). maybe Jackson, MS, would be better, or Orange Beach, or back to Mobile, or (?).....thoughts?......rexx!
                            Hattiesburg would be doable. University of Southern Mississippi is located there, so there is a football stadium for parking. Mobile might not be bad if not downtown, and we would go to Biloxi to spend the night. We don't know anything about Monroe. There is only a small area of Jackson that I would consider safe to spend the night at. The best I can remember, Orange Beach is mostly condos, but a real nice place.

I think the cost ($ 35K) to host a venue plus other expenses is a big drawback for these small cities.
                            Last edited by smalblock; December 19, 2014, 11:48 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ChevyJosh View Post
                              I am a newb, but here is my hotel list...
                              This is also my first Power Tour. Always dreamed about it, now I am just doing it!
                              Welcome to the madhouse Josh ... lots of good stuff here to study up on. Jump right in and ask questions.

Comment

I'm think I'm caught up again, so all of you that are expecting 'the list', check your emails. Let me know if you've been left out..........
                                Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 20, 2014, 07:16 AM.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X