• Show
Clear All

• classicbern1
    replied
    Has anyone made extra reservations I haven't made any yet

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    HaHaHaHa!!!!!! Didn't realize that was you! How could anybody forget those skeeters!!!! There must have been about a jillion of them!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Think of you & Vic eating ice cream with Laura & I at a Dairy Queen in Sandusky with about half of the mosquitoes in Ohio covering the walls. The inside walls!
    Last edited by 67 Malibu; January 15, 2015, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    Hopefully, we won't have to do any engine-swapping while we're there. I don't remember if we've actually met yet, but we'll see you in June!

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Hi Terri - I booked there on Jim & Wanda's recommendation. It is just down the street from where we changed engines in Mike & Susie's '58 wagon in 2012. But please, don't anyone get any ideas.

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveO12 View Post
    Anyone list where they are staying at the St.Louis Stop?
    For the St. Louis/Madison, IL stop, we are staying at the HIE, 3396 Green Mount Crossing, in Shiloh, IL. A few other BS'ers are staying there, too.

Leave a comment:

• blznnp
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveO12 View Post
    I havnt submitted our list yet, waiting to hear from hot rod about the 11th, but in St. Louis we are staying at the holiday inn on Wilson ave
    Last edited by blznnp; January 14, 2015, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FiveO12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gamauter
    replied
    My brother and I mostly reserved at Holiday Inn Express but in Memphis we reserved at a Hampton on Beal St. We stayed there last time through and the atmosphere was great.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

thanks again for everything you do......as I have said....every cowboy falls off of his horse once in awhile...(my wife doesn't seem to have much sympathy for me, though)...
    Yeah, been there done that. Thanks Dave.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    If it has today's date, it's current. My copy has you on it (elcaminogirl59), as well as Buzz0.
    I'll send you another, just in case. This wouldn't be the first mistake I've ever made............

thanks again for everything you do......as I have said....every cowboy falls off of his horse once in awhile...(my wife doesn't seem to have much sympathy for me, though)...

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    If it has today's date, it's current. My copy has you on it (elcaminogirl59), as well as Buzz0.
    I'll send you another, just in case. This wouldn't be the first mistake I've ever made............

EDIT...........Aha!! We had a power failure a couple of days ago, and the computer 'autosaved' The List. Guess which one I have sent to everyone in the past `12 hours?? Well, hit me again if your list doesn't have 1/13/2015 below the hotel listings. Technology is fantastic, isn't it?

Thanks Terri for bringing this up.........
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 14, 2015, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    Ed, got the email, but not sure you sent us the updated version. Looks the same as the one you sent a few days ago, and our info isn't on it.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    All caught up again, thanks for the quick responses!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    OK, the list is updated again. I need email info from elcaminogirl59 and Buzz0 so I can send them a copy. Jim, your copy is in your email. Thanks.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 13, 2015, 09:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X