2015 HRPT Unofficial Hotel List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FiveO12 View Post
    Anyone list where they are staying at the St.Louis Stop?
    For the St. Louis/Madison, IL stop, we are staying at the HIE, 3396 Green Mount Crossing, in Shiloh, IL. A few other BS'ers are staying there, too.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Hi Terri - I booked there on Jim & Wanda's recommendation. It is just down the street from where we changed engines in Mike & Susie's '58 wagon in 2012. But please, don't anyone get any ideas.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Hopefully, we won't have to do any engine-swapping while we're there. I don't remember if we've actually met yet, but we'll see you in June!
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Think of you & Vic eating ice cream with Laura & I at a Dairy Queen in Sandusky with about half of the mosquitoes in Ohio covering the walls. The inside walls!
          Last edited by 67 Malibu; January 15, 2015, 09:16 PM.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• HaHaHaHa!!!!!! Didn't realize that was you! How could anybody forget those skeeters!!!! There must have been about a jillion of them!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Comment

• Has anyone made extra reservations I haven't made any yet

Comment

• Look at 1st post page one.
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Does anyone have any news, rumors, insight, etc. regarding biloxi? I booked there already. I would love any confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    For the St. Louis/Madison, IL stop, we are staying at the HIE, 3396 Green Mount Crossing, in Shiloh, IL. A few other BS'ers are staying there, too.
                    Thank you for the help on this!!
                    Booked here.
                    Yes, I'm running um...beyond late on booking this time around.

But hey if I was going nuts, what fun would that be?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	meme-epic-rage-guy.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	1005702
                    Andrew
                    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• I have a really stupid question, aside from having a AAA membership, are there any ways to get a better discount on rooms? For some reason Mel's travel agent IATA number just is not giving us a discount any more, when she was a travel agent for AMEX we used to just get killer breaks on rooms.

Looking at the HEI
                      Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                        I have a really stupid question, aside from having a AAA membership, are there any ways to get a better discount on rooms? For some reason Mel's travel agent IATA number just is not giving us a discount any more, when she was a travel agent for AMEX we used to just get killer breaks on rooms.

Looking at the HEI
                        Send vsolo a PM......he is always finding discounts at the HI and HIE.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Send vsolo a PM......he is always finding discounts at the HI and HIE.
                          PM sent to Eliteman76 Right now they are slim, the next list of deals should come out ina month or two, usually they are seasonal (ie every 90 days or so).

Any discounts like AAA, AARP, Military,Senior discounts have a limited number of rooms per hotel, and once they are gone they are gone & with the HRPT, it is hard to say if there are many discounted rooms left.

I have notice that Marriott has been stingy with hotel deals lately.

Here is a list by Fury III

June 06th - Candlewood Suites Madison - Fitchburg
                          June 07th - Candlewood Suites Champaign-Urbana Univ Area
                          June 08th - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pontoon Beach
                          June 09th - Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center Midtown
                          June 10th - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Birmingham - Inverness
                          June 11th - Holiday Inn Express Long Beach
                          June 12th - Holiday Inn Baton Rouge-South
                          Last edited by Vsolo; February 6, 2015, 09:58 PM.
                          So. Central PA
                          Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Thanks guys. I appreciate the heck out of the info.

Mel and I have been talking and pretty excited for this year.
                            I just need to get through this month with World of Wheels...pull the front and back glass out, tint the car, tweak the AC, do the clutch...should I be getting nervous at 110 days and counting?
                            Andrew

Comment

• Cancelled Motel 6 Biloxi & shifted it to Gulfport.
                              LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

• Let me know if you change hotels. Some of you booked closer to Gonzales, so this worked out perfectly for you! Personally, I don't mind the drive back to Biloxi.......after all, we are on the Power Tour..........so I'm staying put. Do as you wish, but let me know so I can update 'the list'. Thanks.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X