Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed you have my info still too right? Not on first post

Mfred same as me up to Memphis
    Last edited by GTPilot88; December 20, 2014, 05:26 PM.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
      Ed you have my info still too right? Not on first post

Mfred same as me up to Memphis
      Yeah, I need to update that post, I guess.

OK, it's updated. Don't have info for Mfred.............
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 20, 2014, 05:37 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Yeah, I need to update that post, I guess.

OK, it's updated. Don't have info for Mfred.............
        He is the same as me till Memphis then heading home. One of my fiero buddies work lot bigger engine
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I just pm'd you with my list (I think) with email address. Looking forward to seeing others
          Lists. Thanks for taking this project on.

Comment

OK, I think I'm caught up again.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I just sent you mine. I hope. If you do not get it PM me your email. I might have sent it to someone else. Been one of those weeks.
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                I just sent you mine. I hope. If you do not get it PM me your email. I might have sent it to someone else. Been one of those weeks.
                Hope I don't get your Santa letter......that list didn't come to me........hahahahahaaaaaa.........try again! PM sent.
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 22, 2014, 07:34 AM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed, thanks again for compiling and updating the list as it gets larger.......anyway, hear anything about the Biloxi stop?......I've been looking, haven't heard anything new.........rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                    Ed, thanks again for compiling and updating the list as it gets larger.......anyway, hear anything about the Biloxi stop?......I've been looking, haven't heard anything new.........rexx!
                    I haven't heard or seen anything Dave.........I'm still in the basement, you know......
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Hope I don't get your Santa letter......that list didn't come to me........hahahahahaaaaaa.........try again! PM sent.
                      You & me both, Ed. I quickly resent my list to Santa again. Just to be safe. Oh, I resent the hotel one to you too. Got to have your priorities right you know! And my apologies to whoever I sent it to the first time.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

You & me both, Ed. I quickly resent my list to Santa again. Just to be safe. Oh, I resent the hotel one to you too. Got to have your priorities right you know! And my apologies to whoever I sent it to the first time.
                        You can rest easy, I don't know what you want for Christmas..............got your hotels though, and a return email is on it's way.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Hey Ed! Merry Christmas and to all the other BS'ers. Please send me a list. Trying to go this year.....will PM you our email....Jill
                          http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 65Marlin View Post
                            Hey Ed! Merry Christmas and to all the other BS'ers. Please send me a list. Trying to go this year.....will PM you our email....Jill
                            On the way Jill.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Is this list just for contact general contact info while on the power tour? I need to get my hotels booked.

Comment

Originally posted by blznnp View Post
                                Is this list just for contact general contact info while on the power tour? I need to get my hotels booked.
                                It's a way to see who is staying where, so for the most part, yes. BluLightning boB does the real contact list with names and phone numbers. He'll probably start that in a couple of months.
                                Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 29, 2014, 09:41 AM.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X