Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dave
    replied
    Thanks Ed, owe you a cold one my friend.
    Last edited by Big Dave; May 28, 2015, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Thanks Ed got it this time!!!

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    just got the dbl queen suite there for $10 cheaper than the web site by calling reservations.......thanks for the heads up!

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    thanks everyone, it's the latest I've ever done my reservations and now I know why I do them in January. Maybe I'll see if Anna has some floor space!!
    Hey I just checked with the Room Key and they have rooms at Americas Best Value Inn Gonzales for $ 80.00, Decent reviews on Expedia

PS I used Room Key to check out the major brands in a town I'm not familiar with, it does a good job, no fees either, it is run by the Hotels companies
    Last edited by Vsolo; May 19, 2015, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    thanks everyone, it's the latest I've ever done my reservations and now I know why I do them in January. Maybe I'll see if Anna has some floor space!!

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Thanks Ed.

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
    ~I have two extra/alternate rooms reserved that I will be canceling soon if anyone needs a room (not sure how to go about transfer reservations)
    These are the extra's:
    9 June(Tues) ... Millington, TN - Quality Inn, King bed, NS
    12 June(Fri) ... Gonzales, LA - HEI, 2 Qn beds, NS
    The HEI room in Gonzales has been claimed, Still have the Quality Inn~King Bed room in Millington, TN for Tues. 9 June if anyone needs a bed there...

Leave a comment:

• 383S-10
    replied
    Thanks Ed...........

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Thanks Ed!

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    anything in Gonzales.....anyone?

Mike: I only have one room at the HIE on West Highway 30, Gonzales, but I have an extra room reserved at the Comfort Suites, 2821 Cabelas Parkway, Gonzales (for Friday, June 12th)....it's a king bed, no smoking....it looks from mapquest that it's very close to the HIE, and right by their big mall, restaurants, etc......if you're interested, pm me, I'll send you the details, but I don't know how to transfer the reservation if needed......rexx!

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    anything in Gonzales.....anyone?

Leave a comment:

• dianeokie
    replied
    Got it! I'll be changing some of my hotels, because I'm coming earlier than originally planned.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Thanks Ed!

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    I have sent the Final Copy of The List to everyone I have email addresses for........if you have problems with it, or didn't get it, let me know! See you all in less than 3 weeks.

got it....thanks, Ed....rexx!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I have sent the Final Copy of The List to everyone I have email addresses for........if you have problems with it, or didn't get it, let me know! See you all in less than 3 weeks.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 17, 2015, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X