No announcement yet.

2015 PowerTour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

Some friends of ours rented a Charger a while back and were also impressed. They have since bought a Charger and a Challenger. Just had to share the story as your experience sounds familiar!
      i guess what threw me into the mopar camp was last years plan b challenger . funny thing is my dad would be giving me all kinds of ribbing if he could see me in a mopar wagon. guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Comment

• happy to hear the wagon got fixed!
        long hauler 06, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...

Comment

• Hi - I just found this site while looking for information on the HRPT. Great site and some amazing cars. I'm hoping that I am going to be able to get away for some of the tour, not likely that I will be able to do the Long Haul, but would really like to. If I make it, I'll be green. I got new hood emblems screwed down since i took these....anyway, I hope to see some of you out there.

Last edited by Batjac65; March 3, 2015, 02:41 PM.
          F'nNewGuy with a '53 Cheby - can't drive, can't wrench....well, maybe I can carry the beer.

Comment

• Welcome, and nice truck!
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Yeah, gorgeous truck! Welcome aboard. Check out this thread, you're right in the middle of our little sub-group;

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Im liking the trucks guys.....welcome and hope to see ya on the Tour..............
                That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

• Welcome sweet looking truck.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Is that the Windstream truck?
                    Non-denominational car nut.
                    Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                    Do you go all the way?

Comment

• You guys have some awesome rides! I'm like a 53 year old kid waiting on Santa Clause.
                      I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                        Ha! Good eye. Yeah, I used to work for Windstream in marketing and I was the guy who managed the trucks. We retired them back in 2010, and eventually I bought one and the CEO bought one. They had been pretty beat up from all the stuff we put them through, so I stripped her down and had her painted and stayed with the color...wish I had changed it up now, but I still like it as is. She's bright....

I've got some more tweaking that I'm doing to her, but she's pretty solid now....chasing an electrical gremlin that's kicking my butt.
                        Last edited by Batjac65; March 3, 2015, 09:56 PM.
                        F'nNewGuy with a '53 Cheby - can't drive, can't wrench....well, maybe I can carry the beer.

Comment

• Mike327 - I love your truck. I've had two that were painted just like that - had an '82 Silverado that was factory painted and later had an '81 Luv that I painted to match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batjac65 View Post
                            Mike327 - I love your truck. I've had two that were painted just like that - had an '82 Silverado that was factory painted and later had an '81 Luv that I painted to match.
                            Thanks! You have a awesome truck. I plan on stealing your idea on the tailgate for my 55 late model.
                            I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Welcome aboard !

Comment

• These are my plans for 2015 Power Tour............Plan A is my 1965 Tempest........

and Plan B is my 1972 Camaro and Plan C is our 2012 Camaro.................

Comment

Working...
                                X