2015 PowerTour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by riche View Post
    Yeah that's me Mike, I figured I would join the forum. Looks like a lot of power tour folks on here! Didn't you say you were going to make a few stops?
    Memphis for sure, might try to long haul if everything falls into place.
    I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• We'll be at the last couple of venues.............

Comment

• well i finally figured out how to post a pic of the dodge wagon so here it goes .kind of a power tour dream from 2010 come true i guess
        Attached Files

Comment

• I always chuckle a little whenever I think of those cars... reminds me of condoms. (Magnum)

The car itself is cool as hell. Too bad Dodge quit making them, and a real shame GM quit making the CTS wagon. That was a sweet looking car too.
          Last edited by Jesse James 80; April 16, 2015, 02:14 PM.
          1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
          1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
          1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

• We will on our third Power Tour with our 1993 Mustang
            1993 LX Mustang Convertible
            1987 Saleen Mustang Hatchback

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Roan View Post
              We will on our third Power Tour with our 1993 Mustang
              Yea, Rick posted up !
              ... you didn't tell me your LX was a convertible though ... your new FRPP 340 crate motor should keep your hair flapping in the breeze !!!

Comment

• Does not look like the Catalina will make it. Too much to do in order to get it where i'd feel comfortable with the 900 mile trip up there and then make it down and back and i'd rather not miss the tour this year just to have the funds to work on the car. The more we drive it the more I want to ditch the 700r4 and put a th400 in it. Another member here hit the nail on the head with the rear gearing and that transmission not liking each other and I'm not going to do a rear end change. It would be cheaper to swap out the transmission in this car. After that the front end needs to be gone thru so that put the kabosh on the whole idea so if it makes it thru then it should make its debut on the '16 tour. So, as I won't be unique it is going to be the facelifted '13 Challenger. At least I'll get good mpg's and it did alright on the autocross in '13.

Visit my sons blog:
                www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Roan, I was on tour last year with the tan '89 Convertible. Mine had the black cobra wheels on it.

Visit my sons blog:
                  www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Hello all,Noobi here.My wife and I will be taking Roxie here from St.Louis down to Baton Rouge.Hope to see ya all.

Comment

• Looking forward to the long haul! Although she might look a little different for the trip (haven't decided yet).

Comment

• Cool - love the Lotus Position.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Planning on driving the '40 Chev pickup out

Comment

• This will be out first Power Tour and I can't wait.

Comment

• Damon23 Nice to see your Mustang. Our first Mustang was a 1985 LX Convertible 5.0/5 Speed that we purchased new that was in the same color combination as your Mustang. Looking forward to linking up with you and other Mustangers during the Tour.

Are you in the Atlanta area? Do you show your Mustang and if you do will you be at the MCA National Show in Augusta (actually Groveland), GA on May 22 thru 24?
                              Last edited by 93Roan; April 24, 2015, 04:53 AM.
                              1993 LX Mustang Convertible
                              1987 Saleen Mustang Hatchback

Comment

• Originally posted by Salkeld View Post
                                Planning on driving the '40 Chev pickup out
                                Very nice! Looks like you will have a long drive to get here.
                                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X