FNG question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG question.....

Just wondering...... how can I identify fellow BangShifters on PowerTour this year? (haha..... kinda looking forward to these replies...)
    1967 Firebird 400

A while back when I first started following this forum, I was told that Forum members all get set up with the same (thinking we buy our own) BS Forum T-shirts in various colors, then when it gets closer to go time, 'they' will decide which colors are worn which days, so we can all recognize each other.
    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
      A while back when I first started following this forum, I was told that Forum members all get set up with the same (thinking we buy our own) BS Forum T-shirts in various colors, then when it gets closer to go time, 'they' will decide which colors are worn which days, so we can all recognize each other.
      True......also we have BS window decals on our vehicles that way you know when we are in the general area even if we aint in the vehicle when you spot a decal.....
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Thanks....I didn't see any decals in the BS "for sale" spot. Are those reserved for non-FNGers? Sorry..... want to be part of this, but also understand if there are "dues" to pay....??
        1967 Firebird 400

Comment

You have to buy beer for all us that have been on more than 2 power tours on here, that is the "dues"
          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

You will get some free decals when you order the shirts.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by cbfb67 View Post
              Just wondering...... how can I identify fellow BangShifters on PowerTour this year? (haha..... kinda looking forward to these replies...)
              these guys are behind them.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

these guys are behind them.

LOL.... that's what I was expecting....
                1967 Firebird 400

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
                  You have to buy beer for all us that have been on more than 2 power tours on here, that is the "dues"
                  Lol....ummm........that shouldn't be a problem...... right? LOL
                  1967 Firebird 400

Comment

Make sure the beer is in a blue cooler and we will find it and help ourselves
                    Last edited by GTPilot88; December 14, 2014, 08:56 PM.
                    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Is there a particular shade of blue? FNG, ya know....haha
                      1967 Firebird 400

Comment

No just let us know what car is yours and leave the cooler out and we can help ourselves

Comment

Just be sure to add a bottle of wine in there too! You can usually spot us by the "Forum Freaks" shirts!
                          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

No just let us know what car is yours and leave the cooler out and we can help ourselves
                            Ok...
                            1967 Firebird 400

Comment

Thanks.... will look for the shirts. Red/white....sweet/dry?
                              1967 Firebird 400

Comment

Working...
                              X