No announcement yet.

Very Sad News Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts and prayers to Donna and the family, there are a bunch of us gonna miss Mike, if Mike & Donna were there you can bet a good time was going to be had. His energy and smile will be greatly missed, along with all the posting here on Bangshift, RIP Mike

Comment

Hello all, this is Kara, one of Mike and Donnas daughters. I would like to thank all of you for the support you have provided my mother with, and the support for our entire family. We all appreciate your kind words, thoughts and prayers. My mom has asked for you to continue to share stories, and keep Mikes memory alive. If you have any pictures or stories you would like to share with our family, you can e-mail them to me [email protected] and I will pass them along to my family. I would like to put something together for my mom from all of you and the wonderful stories you all must have.
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Wow, I just saw this. We lost a great man in Mike. Condolences and thoughts to Donna and family.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Gods speed Rocket man.....You will be greatly missed
          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

There's been some very appropriate things said here, and they all echo our feelings about Mike. Mary and I extend our most heartfelt condolences to you, Donna and your family. We will be with you in spirit, and offer our prayers for your comfort and healing. RIP Mike, and Godspeed.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

So very, very sorry to hear about Mike. I can't even imagine how Donna must me feeling. We will miss Mike greatly. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Mike in his natural habitat if someone was having trouble with their car.

I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Not to often then they were behind me. Mike and Donna were my human GPS more often then not.

I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Cruising IMS.

I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          Not to often then they were behind me. Mike and Donna were my human GPS more often then not.

I do remember one tour, Donna got us from one place to another....I still don't know how she did it.....

Comment

Wow...this my thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and Donna's Family.

I still remember hearing stories of them and my dad meeting this other couple with a cutlass and having competition in 08 of who went longer with the top down, this was before i even joined tour in 09. And i still remember Mike's expression on his face in Springfield in 2010 when they pulled up next to me at a light and asked how many miles we were with the top down and we were over 1000 and they were only at like 500.

Mike you will be missed! Hope you and dad are enjoying yourselves with the tops down in the 442's cruising where it the sun always shining
                            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Find obituaries and funeral services updates for your loved ones. Visit Dignity Memorial to search obituaries and related info now.
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I have been in shock all day I first read about this when I got to work this morning when I clicked on the thread it was already on the second page and I was trying to figure out who this Mike and Donna was that Chad Reynolds was talking about then I went back to the first page and it was like a punch in the gut. Mike to me was like your best friend, your number one brother and your favorite crazy uncle all wrapped up in one. With those two around you were guaranteed a good time and a ton of laughs.God speed to you brother and may your family find peace in knowing you will always be with them. May you always ride topless because you are the Rocketman!

Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Working...
                                X