Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruse Auction Controversy in Arizona

Re: Kruse Auction Controversy in Arizona

I?m with your Brian ? never felt good about any auction concern, and therefore never dealt with an auction house. After reading the attached article I?m sure I never will. For me buying a collector car, muscle car or race car is like buying a new puppy ? I want to meet and get to know the mom & dad.

Hardy Handshakes
    DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

I dispise anything and everything that has to do with the words "Kruse" and "Barrett Jackson" and what they've done to the hobby as a whole. I couldn't give a rats what any of my cars are worth and I don't care what yours is worth either. I'd laugh my ass off if they both went the way of so many other "investment" companies.

Steve weim55 Colorado

Comment

I did not know of any problems

Comment

They didn't call you? :o
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

ok mr. recycle press release

Comment

You got to be kidding me.......'issues with how the vehicle's value was determined'???
              Uh......how 'bout it was what the highest bid ended up at......... ???

"Problems with a buyer's finances, a question about the vehicle's title or issues with how the vehicle's value was determined could lead to delays or to the sale's cancellation, Gittins said."
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

that is what the high bid is all about duh

Comment

Ok So What is the deal. ??? He still has not got paid yet. I think they are just playing with him now. They have given him 3 checks in the last three weeks and all have bounced!

???

Am I missing something or are they intentionally trying to screw this guy over?

Comment

Working...
                  X