• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Video: Jay Leno and Don Prudhomme Check Out the Hot Wheels 'Cuda

Re: Killer Video: Jay Leno and Don Prudhomme Check Out the Hot Wheels 'Cuda

OMG! That is the coolest video ever!
    I had no idea Jay was into drag racing.
    OMG! That is STILL the coolest video ever!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

KILLER. Simply killer.....
      Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

WOW!

How cool that Don seems totally down to earth about the whole thing - and that he recognized at the time all this was happening the first time that it was a cool time - and he should save things - like his original fire suit - helmet, crew shirts, etc.

Simply iconic.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Sure makes the old days look like a lot more fun than it is now.

Thanks for running this blog item....seeing the car and transport truck together, in perfect restored condition......some "pop", and it has all the outward appearances of Don being able to roll it off, tune it and head to the burnout box.

Comment

I bet it goes for 1.5 million @ BJ.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That's a great video! I love anything and everything to do with the early Snake and Mongoose rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Goes where?
                Don isnt a stamp collector like the whores at BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by FANTASY FACTORY
                  Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Goes where?
                  Don isnt a stamp collector like the whores at BJ.

The truck is being sold, as you saw it, at BJ this year. There was a paper sign in the window of the truck that said it. I can't find it on the BJ listing but the signs said it was going to be sold.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Goes where? Don isnt a stamp collector like the whores at BJ.
                    Pay attention instead of being a butthead.
                    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

That is way cool !! Brings back alot of great thoughts of my early and I do mean early days getting into motorsports !

Comment

The words "Don Prudhomme" and "cool" are synonomous...great segment!

Comment

I really enjoyed watching that segment of JL Garage, thanks for posting that article guy's.

Comment

Working...
                          X